Darling,
I know the holidays are quite boring for you
As the only activities are watching movies and watching movies
I know it is boring, but, please bear with it
As it is only around 2 months more to go.
In fact, the moral classes will be starting and I think darling can use that to pass time as well.
I feels that darling already loses the interest in chatting via the phone at night.
Darling always sound moody, emo.
And, I already tried my best and sorry for not helping at all.
im sorry for being moody n emo always...
ReplyDeletereally sorry that i din acc u with a cheerful me..
i never lose interest to chat with darling anytime..
i always look forward to it...
but i duno y sometimes there's jz little things to talk...
i know u must be tired everyday after work..
yet im very selfish dat always want you to acc me more n more..
im sorry for not being understanding much enough...