Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baby…you are my Superwoman

 

Dear baby han han,

I know I can’t do much in helping you handling matters…

It feels like i can helpless and I could not provide any good advice..

But, baby, be strong, you are my superwoman,

In fact, I need you all the time…

I need you to comfort me when Im stress and tired..

Baby, you ady did the best in the exam last semester..

And you gave 120% for this semester as well…

Believe me baby..

Good things will turn up soon…

Something like more love from me?…Smile with tongue out

hehe…

muax….i love you baby…

 

~ck~

1 comment:

  1. sry for late reply ler darling...
    seems like things have not been going smoothly for me these days..
    but no worries
    i'll be tough, be strong, be steady
    haha
    i know i have been emo these days...
    i just worried...
    being so super free everyday...
    i really tried my best to control my emotion..
    n belief me..
    im ok
    ^^

    ReplyDelete