Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Story pt 2

Child Lies

Ever wonder about the stories older people tells us during we are young?

Is it true? Is it reality or purely fantasy?

For me, I doubted that a lot of times.

Let me refresh your memories…I will give you a few hints, and you can try to come out an answer from it.

  • Naked
  • With wings
  • Wears pampers
  • Baby
  • Carries bows and arrows

 

 

 

 

 

Any clue?

Yes! Its a cupid

cupid

Those times, when I watched TV or according to other peoples, CUPID are the messenger and assistant of God of Love.

Cupid carries bows and arrows, focuses to tie boys and girls which thus making them LOVERS.boys_and_girls

But, after several failed relationship, it makes me curse at CUPID.

CUPIDS ARE LIARS! CUPID ARE JUST LEGENDARY LIES!

Somehow, at some point, I thinks that CUPID are blind. Pulling me, attracting me into several failed relationship.

Although CUPID are not the only one to blame, but, I believe, they are going to take the blame before I does. ;p

But, seriously! On September 11, 2009. CUPID STRUCK MY HEART AGAIN!

This time for real.

Cupid connects my heart to your heart.

And, I believe, HE MADE THE RIGHT SHOT THIS TIME.

p/s : I’m sorry for letting darling to wait me for so long tonight. And this blog post its not a compensation for my outing, but, it is something I wrote and planned to post it tonight.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm..is the cupid a he or she???...wondering....
    the children is cute..handsome n pretty..can i hv them???hehe
    the cupid struck ur heart on 11 sept? i tot it should be earlier...
    no nid to apologize lar...coz i din wait u oso..become pig ady...
    thx for ur hardwork..thx for the post^^
    muaxx..ur gift..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..normally is a he de..coz the CUPID also without BRA one..hehe....u wan our child to have wings when they born? and they just wear pampers all the time?
    hehe..i tot u wan to style our kids with tuxedo..like dat day the baby like dat...
    the love arrow fully penetrate my heart on that day mah baby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mean the 4 cute kids lor....nt the cupid...

    ReplyDelete