Dear darling…
the sky is not blue if I did not have you,
the air is not fresh if I couldn’t sense your scent in it,
the bed isn’t soft if you are not on it.
Dear darling,
You are my everything.
I mean EVERYTHING.
Every single thing that happen or surrounds me makes me think of you.
Dear darling,
Currently, I might be very busy at work,
But, even how busy the work will be,
or how harsh is the office politic,
I won’t end up like this.
Mainly because…
there are more things that reminds me to be happy rather than to be sad…
such as…
this…
and this…
therefore…I will always remain happy..as I know…there is one special girl loving me as much as I do…Ms Chloe Han…
Thank you so much for your love.
p/s : Why I not guai ler? can tell me?
~CK~





sorry for not being understanding...
ReplyDeletesorry for being selfish always...
sorry for not giving you the best support...
sorry for things i did wrong...
sorry that sometimes i just need you too much...