Songs?
Remember the song Lonely sung by Akon?
Where the lyrics flows like this…
Lonely im so lonely,
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Well…during the time, when I was single, I often listen to this song.
Thinking of how to lead my life..ALONE!
I might have many friends, but all of them are leading their own life.
Working, Studying, Working and Working.
This is basically what they do on daily basis.
I tried, I tried and I tried.
I was spending time with family, doing things that I want to do.
But, it somehow does not work out.
There is still a part of my heart which craves and hungers for love.
Until I met you.
You = Ms Chloe a.k.a Ms Chon Pik Hurn a.k.a Ms Chloe Han a.k.a chloe_han_0116@hotmail.som
As a matter of fact, you cherished my life and since then, you have become my best friend ever and the best lover at the same time.
Needless to say, I have friends. You may think I used to have fun times with them, but, truly, it was you the one which gives me joy and happiness which others could not provide.
You may think I lied. Why not you think of it. Friends provides good company, but BOYFRIEND is the one which provides lovely company.
Ain’t I right?
After bumping into you and commits into this relationship.
I shifted myself. From LONELY to NOT LONELY.
And, the song changes too.
You said you want to have a song just for you.
In fact, there are too many songs from me dedicated solely for you.
But, the one which tops the list………Just the way you are by Bruno Mars.
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Darling. You are amazing. In fact, too amazing.
P/S : A sweet quote from me – There are millions of reason why we are together. But the reason that brings me closer to you is that we are so happy being each others company and that is the most important part.
CK



i ady blog ler..dai sek ler..gv me kiss...come on..gv me kiss....hehe
ReplyDeletealright..u r success to gain my precious tears....
ReplyDeleteu win ady....