Life brief candle?
William Shakespeare once published the poem, Life Brief Candle
Once I reflects, Life is like a candle wasn’t it?
It was mom and dad that gives us the light.
Our determination and will power is the only thing that makes the candle to continue to light.
Eventually, there are too many incidents which tends to put the light off. Too many!
One of the thing that crushes and nearly put my light off is “Breaking Up” and I believe it happens to you too. Am I right?
It feels like thunderstorm inside your body, fire in your mind.
Thinking, thinking and thinking.
Is there any thing that I did wrong which trigger that move?
But, somehow, although my light gets dim during the darkest hours of my life, one soul has enlightened me. My BABY CHLOE.
You are one hot fire. So hot which make my “light” burns brighter each day.
Thanks for being with me, and I hope I am your light for the time being now.
Thank you so much…



i hope i'll never be the one who put ur lights off...NEVER!!
ReplyDeleteof coz u r my light lar...
din c my face so bright meh?
hehe
muaxx
haha..i just can see darling face blushes when i say about daddy and mummy..hehehe
ReplyDelete