Dear baby,
I noticed that we had not been really chatted well.
I know, due to my work, we are lacking of time to be together.
And, it makes me think a lot of things, one of it is how long already for us not holding hands together.
Which also makes me listen to the song 十指緊扣…
I really love the time we hold hands together…
It connects us…
Dear baby,
I also realized baby had some difficult times to sleep at night,
I am sorry as I am unable to accompany baby for long time for phone conversation.
I know I had been selfish, always been tired and hang up the phone.
Dear baby,
I want you to know,
I still love you.
I still miss you.
In fact, I love you more than ever.
I miss you more than ever.
I know the time for us to be together alone is limited.
Which is also why I treasure and appreciate every single moment for us being together.
Thank you darling for being with me, even when I am busy.
I love you baby.
~ck~

i can understand how tiring it is working out for the whole day..
ReplyDeletei know i must be understanding
i will be with you coz i care about you...i love you... although i doesn't sound so...